UGI Corporation (UGI) Posts Surprise Q4 Profit; Revs Miss
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.02, 14 cents better than the consensus of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.4 million, compared to the consensus of $902.49 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Alkermes (ALKS) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Profit Outlook
- Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!