UGI Corporation (UGI) Posts Surprise Q4 Profit; Revs Miss
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.02, 14 cents better than the consensus of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.4 million, compared to the consensus of $902.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Prices 32M Common Stock, Warrants Unit Offering at 50c/Unit
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!