UGI Corporation (UGI) Posts Surprise Q4 Profit; Revs Miss
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.02, 14 cents better than the consensus of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.4 million, compared to the consensus of $902.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UGI to Webcast Analyst Day Presentation on November 6, 2014
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Teradyne (TER) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!