UGI Corporation (UGI) Posts Surprise Q4 Profit; Revs Miss
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.02, 14 cents better than the consensus of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.4 million, compared to the consensus of $902.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Gains Could Accelerate on Further Enterprise Cloud Push
- HMN Financial, Inc. (HMNF) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.30
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!