UDR, Inc. (UDR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $243.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $240.24 million.
UDR, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.77-$1.80, versus prior guidance of $1.76-$1.80 and the consensus of $1.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UDR, Inc. (UDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!