UBS AG (UBS) Net Income Drops to CHF 10c/Share in Q411
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) reports Q4 EPS of CHF 0.10., versus CHF 0.43 reported for the same period a year ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Becton Dickinson (BDX) to Buy
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Posts Q4 EPS of 68c; Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Wowo Ltd. (WOWO) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.57/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!