UBS AG (UBS) Net Income Drops to CHF 10c/Share in Q411
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) reports Q4 EPS of CHF 0.10., versus CHF 0.43 reported for the same period a year ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.2%
- Aqua Metals (AQMS) Offers Corp. Update; Reports Narrower Q1 Loss
- Tarena Int'l (TEDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!