U.S. Steel (X) Reports Q3 GAAP Loss of 35c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
U.S. Steel (NYSE: X) reports Q3 loss of $0.35, which compares to a loss of $0.17 during the same quarter last year. The company reported a quarterly loss of 24c per share excluding charges from an asset sale. Revenue for the quarter was $4.50 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.53 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment (MNR) Tops Q4 FFO by 7c/Share
- FDIC board adopts Volcker rule ban on banks' proprietary trades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!