U.S. Ecology (ECOL) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Trims Outlook
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
U.S. Ecology (NASDAQ: ECOL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.42 million.
U.S. Ecology sees FY2016 EPS of $1.54-$1.65, versus prior guidance of $1.80-$1.95 and the consensus of $1.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Ecology (ECOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!