U.S. Ecology (ECOL) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Trims Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
U.S. Ecology (NASDAQ: ECOL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.42 million.
U.S. Ecology sees FY2016 EPS of $1.54-$1.65, versus prior guidance of $1.80-$1.95 and the consensus of $1.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Ecology (ECOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!