U.S. Concrete, Inc. (USCR) Posts Q2 GAAP EP of 21c
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
U.S. Concrete, Inc. (NASDAQ: USCR) reported Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.21, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $130 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2 In-Line
- TF Financial Corp (THRD) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.45
- GATX Corp. (GMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!