U.S. Concrete, Inc. (USCR) Posts Q2 GAAP EP of 21c
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
U.S. Concrete, Inc. (NASDAQ: USCR) reported Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.21, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $130 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- LSB Financial Corp (LSBI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.33
- Piedmont Natural Gas Co. (PNY) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!