U.S. Cellular (USM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Cellular (NYSE: USM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $980 million versus the consensus estimate of $973.14 million.
U.S. Cellular reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Cellular (USM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!