U.S. Cellular (USM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Cellular (NYSE: USM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Cellular (USM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) CFO to Alan Haughie Retire; Anthony DiLucente to Succeed; Reaffirms FY Guidance
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!