U.S. Cellular (USM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Cellular (NYSE: USM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Cellular (USM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Trading Radar for 12/5: GW Pharma (GWPH), KongZhong (KZ) Report