U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.71 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anniversary Promotion Announced for SKYPASS Visa Card
- Weatherford International (WFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Verisign, Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!