U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.52, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Upgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Buy
- Bona Film (BONA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
- bebe stores (BEBE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance, Withdraws Shelf Registration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!