U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.52, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1, FY14
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Cuts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!