U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.52, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalCapital Names U.S. Bank “Best Trustee” at Annual Securitization Awards
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Q3 EPS Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!