U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
U.S. Auto Parts Network (NASDAQ: PRTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.47 million.
U.S. Auto Parts continues to expect net sales to be up low to mid-single digits on a percentage basis compared to 2015. The Company also expects net income to range between $1.7 and $3.7 million. In addition, the Company continues to expect adjusted EBITDA to range between $13.0 and $15.0 million.
U.S. Auto Parts expects net sales to be up low to mid-single digits on a percentage basis compared to 2016. The Company also expects net income to range between $4.8 and $7.8 million. In addition, the Company expects adjusted EBITDA to range between $15.0 and $18.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!