Tyler Technologies (TYL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $194.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $197.59 million.
“Tyler achieved very solid revenue and earnings growth for the third quarter, with greater than 20 percent growth in all of our software revenue lines,” said John S. Marr Jr., Tyler’s president and chief executive officer. “Total revenues grew 29 percent, with nearly 11 percent organic growth. Our cloud business continued to exhibit strength, increasing 27 percent over the prior year, of which 23 percent was organic. Third quarter cash provided by operations was $67 million, a new quarterly high. Year-to-date, we have generated over $121 million in cash from operations, exceeding the total for all of 2015.
“Bookings in the third quarter were the highest in company history at $266 million, up 43 percent over the prior year. Bookings include a four-year extension of our eFileTexas agreement with the Texas Office of Court Administration valued at approximately $72 million. Backlog also reached a new high of $936 million. In addition, we are pleased with our progress on the integration of New World Systems, as well as New World’s revenue and earnings contributions that continue to meet or exceed our expectations set at the beginning of the year,” said Marr.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tyler Technologies (TYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!