Twin Disc (TWIN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Twin Disc Inc. (Nasdaq: TWIN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.47 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.32 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1 Loss In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!