Twilio (TWLO) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Above the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $715.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.77 million.
Twilio sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.06)-($0.05), versus the consensus of ($0.06). Twilio sees Q4 2016 revenue of $72.5-74.5 million, versus the consensus of $69.7 million.
Twilio sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.23)-($0.21), versus the consensus of ($0.27). Twilio sees FY2016 revenue of $268-270 million, versus the consensus of $260.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twilio (TWLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!