Twilio (TWLO) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.08; Guides Q3, FY16
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), versus ($0.11) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.5 million, versus $39.95 million reported last year.
Twilio sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.10)-($0.09). Twilio sees Q3 2016 revenue of $63-65 million.
Twilio sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.30)-($0.28). Twilio sees FY2016 revenue of $253-257 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twilio (TWLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!