Twilio (TWLO) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.08; Guides Q3, FY16
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), versus ($0.11) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.5 million, versus $39.95 million reported last year.
Twilio sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.10)-($0.09). Twilio sees Q3 2016 revenue of $63-65 million.
Twilio sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.30)-($0.28). Twilio sees FY2016 revenue of $253-257 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twilio (TWLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!