Tvia, Inc. (TVIA) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tvia, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVIA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.3 million, versus $4.52 million reported last year.
“I believe we are in an important moment for innovation in the food industry. TerraVia’s revolutionary platform gives us the opportunity to be a major factor in addressing the growing demands for plant-based, healthy and sustainable food and nutrition products,” said Apu Mody, CEO of TerraVia. “Since joining the company just a couple months ago, I have had the opportunity to spend significant time with our teams, visit the production facilities in Peoria and Brazil, and meet with our strategic partners and many customers. Everything I have seen and heard reaffirms my initial belief in what the company has built and the opportunities ahead.”
“At the same time, we are identifying areas where we have more work to do,” Mody continued. “We are refining our strategic plan over the next couple of months to position the company for focused growth. Based on what I’ve seen in a very short time, we have the capability to deliver innovation to the food and nutrition industry for many years to come.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tvia, Inc. (TVIA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c