Tutor Perini (TPC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Narrows FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tutor Perini (NYSE: TPC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.33 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.38 million.
Tutor Perini sees FY2016 EPS of $1.90-$2.00, versus the consensus of $2.01. Tutor Perini sees FY2016 revenue of $5.1-5.2 billion, versus the consensus of $5.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tutor Perini (TPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!