Turtle Beach (HEAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.37 million.
Turtle Beach sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.17, versus the consensus of $0.20. Turtle Beach sees Q4 2016 revenue of $78-86 million, versus the consensus of $86.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Turtle Beach (HEAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!