Turtle Beach (HEAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 71c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.86), $0.71 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.45 million.
Turtle Beach sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.49)-($0.45), versus the consensus of ($0.48). Turtle Beach sees FY2016 revenue of $168-178 million, versus prior guidance of $165-175 million and the consensus of $172.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Turtle Beach (HEAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!