Turtle Beach (HEAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 71c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.86), $0.71 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.45 million.
Turtle Beach sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.49)-($0.45), versus the consensus of ($0.48). Turtle Beach sees FY2016 revenue of $168-178 million, versus prior guidance of $165-175 million and the consensus of $172.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Turtle Beach (HEAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c