Tupperware Brands (TUP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tupperware Brands (NYSE: TUP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $521.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $528.14 million.
Tupperware Brands sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.37-$1.42, versus the consensus of $1.44.
Tupperware Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $4.30-$4.35, versus the consensus of $4.32.
Rick Goings, Chairman and CEO, commented, "Up against the prior year's successful third quarter that achieved 7% local currency growth, sales were even on a dollar basis and grew 2% in local currency - the low end of our range, with excellent results in Argentina, Brazil, China, and Tupperware Mexico."
Goings continued, "Despite this modest top line result, we once again delivered adjusted earnings above the high-end of our range, demonstrating the dynamic flexibility of our business model, our strong leadership team and how we can navigate through challenging environments with our 3.1 million global sales force and produce consistent solid results."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tupperware Brands (TUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!