Tupperware Brands (TUP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tupperware Brands (NYSE: TUP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $521.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $528.14 million.
Tupperware Brands sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.37-$1.42, versus the consensus of $1.44.
Tupperware Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $4.30-$4.35, versus the consensus of $4.32.
Rick Goings, Chairman and CEO, commented, "Up against the prior year's successful third quarter that achieved 7% local currency growth, sales were even on a dollar basis and grew 2% in local currency - the low end of our range, with excellent results in Argentina, Brazil, China, and Tupperware Mexico."
Goings continued, "Despite this modest top line result, we once again delivered adjusted earnings above the high-end of our range, demonstrating the dynamic flexibility of our business model, our strong leadership team and how we can navigate through challenging environments with our 3.1 million global sales force and produce consistent solid results."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tupperware Brands (TUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c