Tupperware Brands (TUP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tupperware Brands (NYSE: TUP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $521.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $528.14 million.
Tupperware Brands sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.37-$1.42, versus the consensus of $1.44.
Tupperware Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $4.30-$4.35, versus the consensus of $4.32.
Rick Goings, Chairman and CEO, commented, "Up against the prior year's successful third quarter that achieved 7% local currency growth, sales were even on a dollar basis and grew 2% in local currency - the low end of our range, with excellent results in Argentina, Brazil, China, and Tupperware Mexico."
Goings continued, "Despite this modest top line result, we once again delivered adjusted earnings above the high-end of our range, demonstrating the dynamic flexibility of our business model, our strong leadership team and how we can navigate through challenging environments with our 3.1 million global sales force and produce consistent solid results."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tupperware Brands (TUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!