Tuniu (TOUR) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c; GMV Rose 56%
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tuniu (NASDAQ: TOUR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.67), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $607 million versus the consensus estimate of $574.86 million.
Total travel gross merchandise value ("GMV"), which includes gross booking from packaged tour products and the GMV of travel-related products, increased by 56.0% to RMB7.1 billion (US$1.1 billion) year-over-year in the third quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tuniu (TOUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!