Tuniu (TOUR) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tuniu (NASDAQ: TOUR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.90), $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.63). Revenue for the quarter came in at $355.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $374.99 million.
Total travel gross merchandise value, which includes gross booking from packaged tour products and the GMV of travel-related products, increased by 94.3% to RMB 4.5 billion (US$675.3 million) year-over-year in the second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tuniu (TOUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Posts Surprise Q3 Loss
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!