Tuniu (TOUR) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tuniu (NASDAQ: TOUR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.90), $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.63). Revenue for the quarter came in at $355.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $374.99 million.
Total travel gross merchandise value, which includes gross booking from packaged tour products and the GMV of travel-related products, increased by 94.3% to RMB 4.5 billion (US$675.3 million) year-over-year in the second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tuniu (TOUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!