Tuesday Morning (TUES) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tuesday Morning (NASDAQ: TUES) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.46 million.
Comparable store sales increased 6.0%.
The Company currently expects to invest capital of approximately $40 million to $45 million in fiscal 2017, with a continuing focus on its real estate strategy for new stores, relocations and expansions of existing stores, and IT infrastructure and enhancements.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tuesday Morning (TUES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!