Tuesday Morning (TUES) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tuesday Morning (NASDAQ: TUES) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.46 million.
Comparable store sales increased 6.0%.
The Company currently expects to invest capital of approximately $40 million to $45 million in fiscal 2017, with a continuing focus on its real estate strategy for new stores, relocations and expansions of existing stores, and IT infrastructure and enhancements.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tuesday Morning (TUES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- First Financial (THFF) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!