Tsr Inc. New (TSRI) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Tsr Inc. New (NASDAQ: TSRI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.07 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.12 million, versus $9.76 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TSR CEO Resumes Duties After Conclusion of Medical Leave
- Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Q1 and FY16 Guidance Falls Short
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!