Tsr Inc. New (TSRI) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Tsr Inc. New (NASDAQ: TSRI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.07 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.12 million, versus $9.76 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- IMS Health (IMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
- Altra Holdings, Inc. (AIMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY14 Outlook