Tsr Inc. New (TSRI) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Tsr Inc. New (NASDAQ: TSRI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.07 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.12 million, versus $9.76 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c