Tsr Inc. New (TSRI) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Tsr Inc. New (NASDAQ: TSRI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.07 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.12 million, versus $9.76 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.06
- JPMorgan profit climbs 24 percent, beating forecasts, on trading surge
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!