Trupanion (TRUP) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.17 million.
"Our third quarter financial performance reflects our continued focus on balancing revenue growth against return on investment spend," said Darryl Rawlings, CEO of Trupanion. "We again realized positive free cash flow in the quarter. Our strong financial position enables us to invest in the continued growth of Trupanion through cost effective pet acquisition and by improving the customer experience."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trupanion (TRUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%