Trupanion (TRUP) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.17 million.
"Our third quarter financial performance reflects our continued focus on balancing revenue growth against return on investment spend," said Darryl Rawlings, CEO of Trupanion. "We again realized positive free cash flow in the quarter. Our strong financial position enables us to invest in the continued growth of Trupanion through cost effective pet acquisition and by improving the customer experience."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trupanion (TRUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend