Trupanion (TRUP) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.17 million.
"Our third quarter financial performance reflects our continued focus on balancing revenue growth against return on investment spend," said Darryl Rawlings, CEO of Trupanion. "We again realized positive free cash flow in the quarter. Our strong financial position enables us to invest in the continued growth of Trupanion through cost effective pet acquisition and by improving the customer experience."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trupanion (TRUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!