TrueCar (TRUE) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $71.17 million.
"In the third quarter, we achieved record results on virtually every operating metric across the company. It’s also becoming more clear that there are many opportunities to grow and expand our business significantly by enhancing the value we provide to consumers, dealers and OEMs," said Chip Perry, TrueCar's President and Chief Executive Officer.
“Since the beginning of the year we have been making significant investments in three focus areas: dealer sales and service; product and technology; and consumer and dealer research. Each of these investments is yielding excellent returns," continued Mike Guthrie, TrueCar’s Chief Financial Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TrueCar (TRUE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share