TrueCar (TRUE) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $71.17 million.
"In the third quarter, we achieved record results on virtually every operating metric across the company. It’s also becoming more clear that there are many opportunities to grow and expand our business significantly by enhancing the value we provide to consumers, dealers and OEMs," said Chip Perry, TrueCar's President and Chief Executive Officer.
“Since the beginning of the year we have been making significant investments in three focus areas: dealer sales and service; product and technology; and consumer and dealer research. Each of these investments is yielding excellent returns," continued Mike Guthrie, TrueCar’s Chief Financial Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TrueCar (TRUE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!