TrueBlue (TBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $697.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $715.69 million.
TrueBlue sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.54-$0.59, versus the consensus of $0.69. TrueBlue sees Q4 2016 revenue of $670-686 million, versus the consensus of $776.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TrueBlue (TBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!