Triumph Group (TGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Trims FY17 Revenue Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Triumph Group (NYSE: TGI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $875.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $902.72 million.
Triumph Group sees FY2017 revenue of $3.5-3.6 billion, versus prior guidance of $3.6-3.7 billion and the consensus of $3.64 billion. Reaffirms earnings per diluted share guidance of $3.15 to $3.45 and cash use guidance of $100.0 million to $120.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Triumph Group (TGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!