Triple-S Management (GTS) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $0.58, Tops by 7c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
Triple-S Management (NYSE: GTS) reports Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.58, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter was $519.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $525.02 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Joy Global, Inc. (JOY) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Light FY14 EPS Outlook
- Leidos Holdings (LDOS) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share; Cuts Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!