Triple-S Management (GTS) Posts Q3 adj.-Loss of 26c/Share
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Triple-S Management (NYSE: GTS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.26), $0.63 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $744.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $716.38 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Triple-S Management (GTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- SunPower (SPWR) to Commence Restructuring; Sees Charges; Offers FY17 Outlook