Trinseo (TSE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 EPS Guidance Misses
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.70, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $935 million versus the consensus estimate of $988.75 million.
Trinseo sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.19-$1.36, versus the consensus of $1.53.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views