Trinseo (TSE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 EPS Guidance Misses
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.70, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $935 million versus the consensus estimate of $988.75 million.
Trinseo sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.19-$1.36, versus the consensus of $1.53.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c