Trinity Industries (TRN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.21 billion.
Trinity Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.43.
- This results in full year 2016 earnings guidance of between approximately $2.10 and $2.20 per common diluted share compared to its previous guidance of between $2.00 and $2.30 per share. The reduction in the top-end of full year guidance results from the Company’s expectation that it will not conduct sales of leased railcars it owns during the fourth quarter. The Company's earnings guidance compares to fourth quarter and full year 2015 earnings per common diluted share of $1.30 and $5.08, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trinity Industries (TRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance