Trinity Industries (TRN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.21 billion.
Trinity Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.43.
- This results in full year 2016 earnings guidance of between approximately $2.10 and $2.20 per common diluted share compared to its previous guidance of between $2.00 and $2.30 per share. The reduction in the top-end of full year guidance results from the Company’s expectation that it will not conduct sales of leased railcars it owns during the fourth quarter. The Company's earnings guidance compares to fourth quarter and full year 2015 earnings per common diluted share of $1.30 and $5.08, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trinity Industries (TRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!