Trimble (TRMB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $584.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $600.09 million.
Trimble sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.32, versus the consensus of $0.32. Trimble sees Q4 2016 revenue of $562-592 million, versus the consensus of $597.9 million.
"Our results in the quarter demonstrated progress, both top and bottom line," said Steven W. Berglund, Trimble's president and chief executive officer. "We encountered more challenges than anticipated in the U.S., particularly in the geospatial market. Although we anticipate market ambiguities to persist into 2017, we continue to expect 2017 to be a year of growth and margin expansion."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trimble (TRMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!