Trimble (TRMB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $584.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $600.09 million.
Trimble sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.32, versus the consensus of $0.32. Trimble sees Q4 2016 revenue of $562-592 million, versus the consensus of $597.9 million.
"Our results in the quarter demonstrated progress, both top and bottom line," said Steven W. Berglund, Trimble's president and chief executive officer. "We encountered more challenges than anticipated in the U.S., particularly in the geospatial market. Although we anticipate market ambiguities to persist into 2017, we continue to expect 2017 to be a year of growth and margin expansion."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trimble (TRMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!