Trimble (TRMB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $584.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $600.09 million.
Trimble sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.32, versus the consensus of $0.32. Trimble sees Q4 2016 revenue of $562-592 million, versus the consensus of $597.9 million.
"Our results in the quarter demonstrated progress, both top and bottom line," said Steven W. Berglund, Trimble's president and chief executive officer. "We encountered more challenges than anticipated in the U.S., particularly in the geospatial market. Although we anticipate market ambiguities to persist into 2017, we continue to expect 2017 to be a year of growth and margin expansion."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trimble (TRMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!