Trimble (TRMB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $584.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $600.09 million.
Trimble sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.32, versus the consensus of $0.32. Trimble sees Q4 2016 revenue of $562-592 million, versus the consensus of $597.9 million.
"Our results in the quarter demonstrated progress, both top and bottom line," said Steven W. Berglund, Trimble's president and chief executive officer. "We encountered more challenges than anticipated in the U.S., particularly in the geospatial market. Although we anticipate market ambiguities to persist into 2017, we continue to expect 2017 to be a year of growth and margin expansion."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trimble (TRMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c