Tribune Media (TRCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tribune Media (NYSE: TRCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.42, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $526.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $538.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tribune Media (TRCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
- Standex International (SXI) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c; Announces Refrigeration Restructuring Plan
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares (ACBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!