Tribune Media (TRCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY17 Revenue Outlook
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tribune Media (NYSE: TRCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $518.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $547.9 million.
Tribune Media sees FY2016 revenue of $2.147-2.179 billion, versus the consensus of $2.23 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tribune Media (TRCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views