TriNet Group (TNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TriNet Group (NYSE: TNET) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $161 million versus the consensus estimate of $152.36 million.
"Our third quarter results reflect continued progress on our strategic growth initiatives," said Burton M. Goldfield, TriNet's President and CEO. "During the quarter, we launched a new vertical product, TriNet Technology, and today we announced the availability of our fourth industry specific product, TriNet Financial Services, strengthening our ability to serve our key vertical markets. We believe we are well positioned to end the year with strong momentum."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TriNet Group (TNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!