TriNet Group (TNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TriNet Group (NYSE: TNET) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $161 million versus the consensus estimate of $152.36 million.
"Our third quarter results reflect continued progress on our strategic growth initiatives," said Burton M. Goldfield, TriNet's President and CEO. "During the quarter, we launched a new vertical product, TriNet Technology, and today we announced the availability of our fourth industry specific product, TriNet Financial Services, strengthening our ability to serve our key vertical markets. We believe we are well positioned to end the year with strong momentum."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TriNet Group (TNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!