TreeHouse Foods (THS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $528.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $525.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) sees Q4 revs of $550M - $580M; Est. at $500M; Guides Q4 EPS Above Views
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!