TreeHouse Foods (THS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $528.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $525.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides FYEPS Below Views
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Guidance Comes in Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!