TreeHouse Foods (THS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Stock futures flat as investors await more clues from Fed
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather fears, OPEC speculation
- Apple's (AAPL) Cook: Every Co. in Ireland and EU Now at Risk of Taxes Under Laws that Never Existed
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $528.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $525.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Offers H216 Outlook
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to Acquire IronPlanet in $758.5M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!