TreeHouse Foods (THS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $528.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $525.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Douglas Emmett (DEI) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c, Updates FY Guidance
- Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Tops Q1 View
- Imprivata (IMPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!