Trecora Resources (TREC) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Trecora Resources (NYSE: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $60.3 million.
Trecora President and CEO Simon Upfill-Brown commented, "Despite a challenging petrochemical market environment, we saw a 16.4% sequential increase in prime product volume in the third quarter. Several important customer accounts increased their volume demands in the quarter which we expect will continue. Additionally, as a result of our on-going capacity expansion investments, we are poised to benefit from the anticipated 60-70% increase in pentane volumes by 2021.
"At Trecora Chemical (TC), we reported year-over-year wax sales growth which was partially offset by a decrease in custom processing revenue. We are laying the groundwork for future growth and increased profitability at TC through significant capital and human resource investments while pursuing new wax opportunities and securing several new custom processing contract wins."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trecora Resources (TREC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!