Trecora Resources (TREC) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Trecora Resources (NYSE: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $60.3 million.
Trecora President and CEO Simon Upfill-Brown commented, "Despite a challenging petrochemical market environment, we saw a 16.4% sequential increase in prime product volume in the third quarter. Several important customer accounts increased their volume demands in the quarter which we expect will continue. Additionally, as a result of our on-going capacity expansion investments, we are poised to benefit from the anticipated 60-70% increase in pentane volumes by 2021.
"At Trecora Chemical (TC), we reported year-over-year wax sales growth which was partially offset by a decrease in custom processing revenue. We are laying the groundwork for future growth and increased profitability at TC through significant capital and human resource investments while pursuing new wax opportunities and securing several new custom processing contract wins."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trecora Resources (TREC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!