Travelzoo Inc. (TZOO) Reports Strong Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Expectations
- China TechFaith (CNTF) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!