Travelzoo Inc. (TZOO) Reports Strong Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.4 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's, Inc. (FRED) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains on Police Body-Worn Camera Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!