Travelzoo Inc. (TZOO) Reports Strong Q1 Results
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.4 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- eBay (EBAY) Resumes Trading Up 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!