Travelzoo Inc. (TZOO) Reports Strong Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Orexigen Therapeutics' (OREX) Mysimba Approved in Europe
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.25, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!