Travelzoo (TZOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Travelzoo (NASDAQ: TZOO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.27 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Travelzoo (TZOO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%