Transatlantic Holdings (TRH) Posts Better than Expected Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Transatlantic Holdings Inc. (NYSE: TRH) reported Q1 loss of $3.05, $0.76 better than the analyst estimate of ($3.81). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $998.73 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Narrows Q3 Loss
- Natural Grocers (NGVC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!