Transatlantic Holdings (TRH) Posts Better than Expected Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Transatlantic Holdings Inc. (NYSE: TRH) reported Q1 loss of $3.05, $0.76 better than the analyst estimate of ($3.81). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $998.73 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Issues Light Q1, FY16 EPS Outlook
- LinkedIn sheds $11 billion in value on stock's worst day since debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!