Transatlantic Holdings (TRH) Posts Better than Expected Q1 Loss
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
Transatlantic Holdings Inc. (NYSE: TRH) reported Q1 loss of $3.05, $0.76 better than the analyst estimate of ($3.81). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $998.73 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Bumps Outlook
- Xilinx Inc (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- NVR, Inc. (NVR) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!