TransUnion (TRU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $437.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $424.58 million.
TransUnion sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.34-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.35.
TransUnion sees FY2016 EPS of $1.42-$1.43, versus the consensus of $1.39.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TransUnion (TRU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street