TransUnion (TRU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $437.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $424.58 million.
TransUnion sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.34-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.35.
TransUnion sees FY2016 EPS of $1.42-$1.43, versus the consensus of $1.39.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TransUnion (TRU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook