TransMontaigne Partners (TLP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TransMontaigne Partners (NYSE: TLP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.14 million versus the consensus estimate of $39.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TransMontaigne Partners (TLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
- Straight Path Communications to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results on December 12, 2016