TransEnterix (TRXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TransEnterix (NYSE: TRXC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15).
The Company had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $64.6 million as of June 30, 2016, and approximately $61.0 million as of July 31, 2016. The Company expects its existing cash and cash equivalents to fund operations through the third quarter of 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TransEnterix (TRXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!