TransDigm Group (TDG) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TransDigm Group (NYSE: TDG) reported Q3 EPS of $3.09, $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of $2.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $797.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $805.19 million.
TransDigm Group sees FY2016 EPS of $11.21-$11.39, versus the consensus of $11.20. TransDigm Group sees FY2016 revenue of $3.17 - $3.19 billion, versus the consensus of $3.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TransDigm Group (TDG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!