Tractor Supply (TSCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.67, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.54 billion.
Comparable Store Sales Decreased 0.6%.
Tractor Supply sees FY2016 EPS of $3.22-$3.26, versus the consensus of $3.24. Tractor Supply sees FY2016 revenue of $6.7-6.75 billion, versus the consensus of $6.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tractor Supply (TSCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!