Tractor Supply (TSCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.67, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.54 billion.
Comparable Store Sales Decreased 0.6%.
Tractor Supply sees FY2016 EPS of $3.22-$3.26, versus the consensus of $3.24. Tractor Supply sees FY2016 revenue of $6.7-6.75 billion, versus the consensus of $6.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tractor Supply (TSCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!