Tractor Supply (TSCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.67, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.54 billion.
Comparable Store Sales Decreased 0.6%.
Tractor Supply sees FY2016 EPS of $3.22-$3.26, versus the consensus of $3.24. Tractor Supply sees FY2016 revenue of $6.7-6.75 billion, versus the consensus of $6.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tractor Supply (TSCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!