Tractor Supply (TSCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.67, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.54 billion.
Comparable Store Sales Decreased 0.6%.
Tractor Supply sees FY2016 EPS of $3.22-$3.26, versus the consensus of $3.24. Tractor Supply sees FY2016 revenue of $6.7-6.75 billion, versus the consensus of $6.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tractor Supply (TSCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- SunPower (SPWR) to Commence Restructuring; Sees Charges; Offers FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!