TowerJazz (TSEM) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TowerJazz (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $326 million versus the consensus estimate of $325 million.
Cash and short-term deposits as of September 30, 2016 were $363 million, as compared with $311 million as of June 30, 2016. The main cash activities during the third quarter of 2016 were comprised mainly of the following: $86 million cash generated from operations; $22 million from exercise of warrants and options; $9 million debt received, net; investments of $55 million in fixed assets, net; and investment of $12 million in long term deposits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TowerJazz (TSEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!