TowerJazz (TSEM) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TowerJazz (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $326 million versus the consensus estimate of $325 million.
Cash and short-term deposits as of September 30, 2016 were $363 million, as compared with $311 million as of June 30, 2016. The main cash activities during the third quarter of 2016 were comprised mainly of the following: $86 million cash generated from operations; $22 million from exercise of warrants and options; $9 million debt received, net; investments of $55 million in fixed assets, net; and investment of $12 million in long term deposits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TowerJazz (TSEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Capital One Financial (COF) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!