Torchmark Corp. (TMK) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.15, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $990 million versus the consensus estimate of $963.38 million.
Torchmark Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.43-$4.49, versus the consensus of $4.45.
Torchmark Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of $4.55-$4.85, versus the consensus of $4.72.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Torchmark Corp. (TMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!