Torchmark Corp. (TMK) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.15, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $990 million versus the consensus estimate of $963.38 million.
Torchmark Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.43-$4.49, versus the consensus of $4.45.
Torchmark Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of $4.55-$4.85, versus the consensus of $4.72.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Torchmark Corp. (TMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c