TopBuild (BLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 57c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TopBuild (NYSE: BLD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.57 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $453 million versus the consensus estimate of $459.08 million.
At quarter end, the Company had cash and cash equivalents of $104.5 million and availability under its revolving credit facility of $75.9 million for total liquidity of $180.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TopBuild (BLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!