Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.71/Share; Ended Qtr with $41M in Cash
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tobira Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TBRA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.71), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.63). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $50 thousand.
s of June 30, 2016, Tobira had cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash of $41.0 million.
“We are excited about the results of the CENTAUR trial, which we believe is the first study to prospectively meet an endpoint recommended for Phase 3 studies to support marketing authorization, namely ‘an improvement in fibrosis by at least one stage without worsening of NASH.’ This is an important milestone as fibrosis is a key predictor of mortality and liver-related events. We are confident about our path forward, and we look forward to discussing the Phase 3 study with regulators and presenting the CENTAUR data at a medical meeting later this year,” said Laurent Fischer, M.D., chief executive officer of Tobira. “On the strength of the fibrosis data, we are also advancing our NASH program with a Phase 1 trial of cenicriviroc in combination with evogliptin, which is targeted at the metabolic abnormalities implicated in NASH and complements CVC.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!