Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.71/Share; Ended Qtr with $41M in Cash
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tobira Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TBRA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.71), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.63). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $50 thousand.
s of June 30, 2016, Tobira had cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash of $41.0 million.
“We are excited about the results of the CENTAUR trial, which we believe is the first study to prospectively meet an endpoint recommended for Phase 3 studies to support marketing authorization, namely ‘an improvement in fibrosis by at least one stage without worsening of NASH.’ This is an important milestone as fibrosis is a key predictor of mortality and liver-related events. We are confident about our path forward, and we look forward to discussing the Phase 3 study with regulators and presenting the CENTAUR data at a medical meeting later this year,” said Laurent Fischer, M.D., chief executive officer of Tobira. “On the strength of the fibrosis data, we are also advancing our NASH program with a Phase 1 trial of cenicriviroc in combination with evogliptin, which is targeted at the metabolic abnormalities implicated in NASH and complements CVC.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower