Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.71/Share; Ended Qtr with $41M in Cash
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tobira Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TBRA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.71), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.63). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $50 thousand.
s of June 30, 2016, Tobira had cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash of $41.0 million.
“We are excited about the results of the CENTAUR trial, which we believe is the first study to prospectively meet an endpoint recommended for Phase 3 studies to support marketing authorization, namely ‘an improvement in fibrosis by at least one stage without worsening of NASH.’ This is an important milestone as fibrosis is a key predictor of mortality and liver-related events. We are confident about our path forward, and we look forward to discussing the Phase 3 study with regulators and presenting the CENTAUR data at a medical meeting later this year,” said Laurent Fischer, M.D., chief executive officer of Tobira. “On the strength of the fibrosis data, we are also advancing our NASH program with a Phase 1 trial of cenicriviroc in combination with evogliptin, which is targeted at the metabolic abnormalities implicated in NASH and complements CVC.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
- Old Republic (ORI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!